Family Christmas Tree Traditions, do they matter?….Try this……
Our Christmas Tree…….. Just say those words,
immediately a warmth comes to your heart and a smile to your lips as you remember….
“Proudly together we toted our tree
Taking it home for the others to see
I was sure it would be the best we’ve had.
You see….I brought it home with Dad.”
“Cutting the Tree with Dad”
Years later, those traditions matter. Cutting the tree together, picking out the best one, putting it up and decorating it…something magical about all of it…..something wonderful about doing it together…something so right
But whether you cut it or buy one that is cut, the important thing is that you make it a family event.
Bundle everyone up….Sing silly Christmas songs on the way…..Make a big deal about getting the perfect tree….
Take pictures at the lot, and take pictures of everyone in front of the Christmas tree after it is decorated. Put these in your Christmas album… It will be fun to compare the pictures after a few years have passed.
If you have young pets, put up a small tree just for them. Hang treats just to tempt them. Hopefully this will keep them out of your tree.
- Christmas Traditions in Costa Rica
- Panama Christmas Traditions
- Danish Christmas Traditions
- Christmas traditions in Finland
- Swedish Christmas Tradition
- Polish Christmas Traditions
- Mexican Christmas Traditions
- Scandinavian Christmas Traditions
- Italian Christmas Traditions
- German Christmas traditions
- Chistmas in Central and South America
- Christmas Traditions Around the World
- Legend of the Christmas tree
- Christmas Tree Art
- Origin of the Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Traditions
- Christmas Tree Care
- Live Christmas Trees
- Family Christmas Tree Traditions
- Keep Christ in Christmas
- Christmas Ornament Traditions
- Best Christmas books and Christmas movies
- A Child’s Life at Christmas Time